WEEK# 42, 14 – 20 October 2019
In this issue:
(i) Invitation: AIT 60th Anniversary Celebrations, 23 - 25 October 2019
Email from AIT President (19 Sept. 2019)
Dear AIT Faculty and Staff Members,
On October 23, 24 and 25, 2019, there will be a series of activities in Bangkok and on campus to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). Distinguished university guests and AIT alumni from Thailand and overseas will join in the festivities. We also cordially invite AIT faculty, staff and students to come celebrate with us!
Since its founding in 1959, AIT has dedicated itself to capacity building and social impact research and education, benefiting Asia and beyond. On its 60th Anniversary, AIT is moving smartly forward with the motto of “Transforming AIT”, injecting more innovation, globalization, relevance, and entrepreneurship into our original mission.
Enclosed is the tentative schedule of the AIT 60th Anniversary Celebration on 23-25 October 2019. Please note that attendance to the 24 October 2019 events is limited, and will be based on receipt of online confirmations at: https://forms.gle/YiUgq1dduDFmYQD19
Please note that the Gala dinner cost is 1000 Baht per person, but all other events are free.
I would like to encourage all of you to come and mingle with guests at the AIT Open House on campus on the morning of 25 October 2019, which will be followed by a buffet lunch.
We look forward to your participation in these events.
Dr. Eden Woon
Asian Institute of Technology
(ii) AIT Newsletter: October2019
The October 2019 edition of AIT's monthly newsletter has a cover story on the launch of the AIT Entrepreneurship Center. It has been one year since Dr. Eden Y. Woon assumed office as AIT President, and this issue marks his one-year anniversary with a Q&A. This and much much more.
(iii) Dr. Chuenchom Chueluecha (Rehabilitation Physician) will be on leave
Email from AIT Medical Center (15 Oct. 2019)
Please be informed that Dr. Chuenchom Chueluecha (Rehabilitation Physician) will be on leave on Friday, 18th and 25th October 2019. For those who have an appointment with the doctor during this period, please re-schedule your appointment.
(iv) AIT official public holidays and year-end Break for the Year 2020
Director of Academic Administration (8 Oct. 2019)
In line with Institute policies, the AIT Management agreed to designate the following 13 official public holidays, and 6-day year-end break, for the year 2020.
§ 1 January, Wednesday -- New Year's Day
§ 2 January, Thursday -- Year-end Break
§ 6 April, Monday -- Chakri Memorial Day
§ 13 April, Monday -- Songkran Festival
§ 14 April, Tuesday -- Songkran Festival
§ 1 May, Friday -- National Labor Day
§ 4 May, Wednesday -- Coronation Day
§ 6 May, Wednesday -- Visakha Bucha Day
§ 3 June, Wednesday -- H.M. Queen Suthida's Birthday
§ 28 July, Tuesday -- H.M. the King's Birthday
§ 12 August, Wednesday -- H.M. the King's Mother Birthday
§ 13 October, Tuesday -- H.M. late King Bhumibol Memorial Day
§ 23 October, Friday -- Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
§ 7 December, Monday -- Birthday Anniversary of H. M. late King's Bhumibol Adulyadej (substitute for 5 December, Saturday)
§ 25 December, Friday -- Year-end Break
§ 28 December, Monday -- Year-end Break
§ 29 December, Tuesday -- Year-end Break
§ 30 December, Wednesday -- Year-end Break
§ 31 December, Thursday -- Year-end Break
Please be guided accordingly.
(v) Trial-Financial Times from now - 30 October 2019
Email from AIT Library (10 Oct. 2019)
The Library is pleased to inform you that Financial Times has offered a trial for AIT members from now until 31 October 2019.
To have access to a trial of Financial Time Online, please register from the link below by using the AIT e-mail address.
Please note that the publisher allows only 300 users during the trial periods.
(vi) New OpenVPN
Email from Helpdesk (8 Oct. 2019)
Dear all users,
We would like to announce the availability of the enhanced OpenVPN service which can support all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS and Android). To use it, please follow the instructions from https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/
We will discontinue the old OpenVPN on 1 November 2019.
(vii) New Trial Databases – NATURE
Email from AIT Library (2 Sept. 2019)
You are eligible for a free trial of Nature and 13 Nature Journals. The trial periods will be started from 1 September to 31 October 2019. Please find below the list of journals and links.
Nature Climate Change
Nature Cell Biology
Nature Reviews Microbiology
Nature Ecology & Evolution
Off-Campus Access to e-Resources
You will be required to access through VPN. How to set up VPN, please follow the link below.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(viii) Trial for SAGE Premier and SAGE Business Cases from 7Aug. – 18 Nov. 2019
Please be informed that SAGE has offered a free trial for SAGE Premier and SAGE Business Cases to AIT members from 7 August 2019 – 18 November 2019.
- To search Sage Premier, please click on this link: https://journals.sagepub.com/ .
- To search Sage Business Cases, please click on this link: https://sk.sagepub.com/cases
(Kindly note that Sage Business Cases allows AIT members to download only 50 cases during the trial period.)
The information about SAGE Premier and Sage Business Cases are as follows.
SAGE Premier is the largest of the journal package offered by SAGE.
It includes the international, peer-reviewed journals, including high-impact research titles published on behalf of over 400 scholarly and professional societies.
It provides electronic access to more than 1,000 peer-reviewed journals (over 900,000 articles).
Journals can be accessed online back to 1999.
SAGE Business Cases is designed to engage students in applying core concepts to practice through the use of examples from the global business environment. There are 2,500 cases on SAGE's digital library platform. Theses cases are integrated with SAGE's journal, book, video, and reference content.
SAGE Business Cases covers the following subject areas.
Marketing and Market Research
Strategy and Strategic Management
Human Resource Management/ Organization Studies
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Accounting and Finance
Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Public and Non-profit Management
Business Research Methods
The Library hopes you will find the Sage Premier and Business Cases useful for your research and studies.
Thank you very much for your attention.
(iv) New trial databases from EBSCO (from now to 15 October 2019)
AIT Library is pleased to inform you that we have free trial access to EBSCOhost Research Databases, Business Searching Interface, EBSCO Discovery Services, and EBSCO Publication Finder until 15 October 2019.
To access the main menu for the trial, please click on this link https://bit.ly/2KHxBNP
The information of each database and discovery service are as follows
1). EBSCOhost Research Databases
Including three full-text databases as follows:
Business Source Complete
Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full-text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing, and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. Searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,300 journals.
eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) Search and view the full text of eBooks.
Regional Business News
Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
2) Business Searching Interface
Business Searching Interface provides an easy way to both browse and searches for country economic data, company profiles, industry information, and market research.
3) EBSCO Discovery Services (EDS)
EDS supports integrated searching of content from full-text databases, citation databases, and local content collections such as library catalogs and other locally managed digital collections. The integrated search experience is achieved by compiling and indexing metadata from a variety of content sources into a unified pre-indexed search platform.
4) EBSCO Publication Finder
Full-Text Finder is a next-generation knowledge base, holdings management tool, a state-of-the-art publication search service, and a fully functional link resolver. It provides the institution's end-users with a single, easy-to-navigate browsing and searching interface for all electronic resources.
Access is provided within the institution network.
Off-Campus Access to e-Resources, the users will be required to access the database through a VPN. For information on how to set up VPN, please follow the link below.
If you have questions regarding the trial or would like to give the library the feedback, please contact email@example.com
(i) Reservation for Main Ground
Email from AIT Student Union (14 Oct. 2019)
Please be informed that the main ground is reserved for a football match in AIT 60th year anniversary celebration event as the following schedule:
Time and Date: 24 October 2019, 03.00 PM - 06.30 PM.
Thank you very much for your kind consideration.
(ii) Improvement work at five buildings from 23 September
Email from OFAM (20 Sept. 2019)
Please be informed that the contractor will start the improvement work of exterior painting at the following five buildings. The work is scheduled from Monday, 23 September to Wednesday, 23 October 2019,
AIT Conference Center: Painting inside (lobby area ceiling) and exterior painting
During this time there might be a loud noise, smell, and few areas may be closed due to the improvement work. As well, we request the residents living around that area and AIT community visiting AITCC to be careful, while you are passing by that area.
(a) TOEIC Test: 18 Oct. 2019
AIT Career Center will organize TOEIC Test at AIT for August 2019 Semester is scheduled on 18 October 2019 (Friday) from 13:00 - 16:00 hrs at Room B-108, AIT Conference Center.
The TOEIC test questions are based on real-life work settings in an international environment (meetings, travel, telephone conversations, etc). The Test is used by organizations to determine whether an employee is suitable for a particular task. If you work or want to work for a large organization, particularly in Asia, then the TOEIC test will be useful to you.
The schedule of registration, payment method, confirmation of payment and TOEIC preparation course are given below:
· Online Registration : 1 – 8 October 2019
· Payment for TOEIC Test: 1 – 8 October 2019 (last day on 8 October, 15:00 hrs); Payment (by cash) at Career Center thru Ms.Tiparatana , AIT Admin Building during office hours
· 18 October 2019 (Friday): TOEIC Test at Room B108, AITCC from 13:00 - 16:00 hrs
· Price for students is 700 baht (from 1,500 baht) and for current AIT staff is 1,000 baht (from 1,500 baht).
· A minimum of 30 students & staffs is needed for this test to be administered in AIT.
(b) AIT Career Fair & SU Research Exhibition: 30 Oct. 2019
Forty (41) organizations have confirmed so far to join the AIT Career Fair scheduled on 30 October 2019 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at the AIT Conference Center.
You are cordially invited to explore and uncover opportunities offered by the companies that are joining the event.
COMPANIES who have confirmed to join so far:
1. Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) - an intergovernmental organization that works to build the resilience of people and institutions to disasters and climate change impacts in Asia and the Pacific
2. Asian Engineering Consultants Corp. Ltd. (AEC) - consulting services for major public and private construction projects
3. Asia Technology Industry - provider of indoor and outdoor positioning system using BLE (FIRST TIMER)
4. Amata Corporation PCL - world’s leading industrial city developer
5. Berli Jucker PCL - a major Thai import and export firm
6. Beryl 8 Plus Co. Ltd. - largest sales force partner in Asia with 100+ sales force consultants, covering the complete
7. Biosci (Thailand) Co. Ltd. - provider of world class data analysis software, data management solutions and training
8. Bkk French Touch Co. Ltd. - a start-up company organizing events in Bangkok such as sports contests, treasure hunts and team-building events
9. Bouygues-Thai Ltd. - leading construction company in Asia
10. Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) PCL - electronics computer manufacturing company
11. Codium Co. Ltd. – builds mobile, tablet, desktop application, and enterprises solutions using the latest open source technology
12. Consultants of Technology Co. Ltd. (COT) - Thai professional engineering consulting firm serving governmental, private sector, and international organizations/agencies
13. Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL - producer of power and thermal management solutions and a regional player in segments including industrial automation, displays and networking (FIRST TIMER)
14.Demco PCL - one stop complete range of services for design, construction, and installation in electrical power system, including renewable energy like wind and solar, and communication system, like fiber optic and signaling (FIRST TIMER)
15. DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Co. Ltd - world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail
16. Helukabel (Thailand) Co. Ltd. - cable solutions for photovoltaic systems
17. John Deere (Thailand) Limited - leading manufacturer of agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drive trains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment
18. KG Engineering Co. Ltd., - leader in mechanical electrical system engineering (M&E), solar power generation system and integrated energy saving system (FIRST TIMER)
19. KP Solutions Co. Ltd. - provider of professional software for financial business, automobile/service center, tra
20. Leapfrog Technology (from Nepal) - one of the most trusted technology services company in Nepal and aims to build world class software for global clients
21. Michelin Siam Co. Ltd. - one of the world's leading names in tyres and mobility
22. My Internship Asia (Thailand) Ltd. - one of the leading internship placement companies in Thailand (FIRST TIMER)
23. Omise Company Ltd. - payment gateway for Thailand, Japan and Singapore; providing both online and offline payment sol
24. Pandora Production Co. Ltd. - jewelry chain featuring a variety of necklaces, rings, customizable charm bracelets & more
25. Panya Consultants Co. Ltd. - provides consulting and management services to the government, private sector and international organizations
26. Plan International - a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children's rights and equality for girls (FIRST TIMER)
27. Promptnow Co. Ltd. - is leading the mobile handset experience revolution in Thailand and the region by developing innovative user experiences on mobile handsets (FIRST TIMER)
28. Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System for Africa and Asia (RIMES) - international institution for the generation & application of early warning information
29. Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates/RBRA (from Philippines) - a consulting firm engaged in complete engineering design and management services (FIRST TIMER)
30. Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) - Thailand's first indigenous bank
31. Siam Makro PCL - wholesale center for professional business operators
32. Siam University - one of Thailand's best private universities offering international programs
33. Sino-Thai Engineering and Construction PCL (STECON)- a leading engineering and construction company
34. TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management PCL - Thailand's largest conglomerate of consulting companies
35. Thanachart Bank PCL - Thailand’s sixth-largest bank by assets size and the country's leading automobile lender (FIRST TIMER)
36. The Siam Cement PLC (SCG) - leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region
37. Think Blue Data Co. Ltd. - software solutions for data visualization company
38. United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) -the regional development arm of the United Nations for the Asia-Pacific region (FIRST TIMER)
39. Vinarco Services Thailand Ltd.- a market leader in providing professional consultancy services across Asia-Pacific
40. Talent Connects Private Co. Ltd. (from Nepal) - a leading jobs portal site based in Nepal (FIRST TIMER)
41. Tractebel Engineering Ltd. - one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies with more than 150 years of experience and provider of worldwide life-cycle consultancy and multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure (FIRST TIMER)
CAREER TALK SCHEDULE:
¤ JobsDB CV & Interview Workshop on 9 October 2019 (Wednesday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL Career Talk on 11 October 2019 (Friday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ Demco PCL Career Talk on 16 October 2019 (Wednesday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ ASEAN Career Fair with Japan 2020 Talk by Energize (Japan) on 22 October 2019 (Tuesday), 3:00 - 5:00 pm, MEB Auditorium,;Special Attraction with travel scholarships for selected student applicants to Singapore for ASEAN Career Fair in February 2020!
¤ Pandora Career Talk on 6 November 2019 (Wednesday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ Consultants of Technology (COT) Career Talk on 8 November 2019 (Friday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
Test Of English for International Communication (TOEIC) Test - 18 October 2019, 1:00 - 5:00 pm, AIT Conference Center
CAREER CENTER WEBSITE LOGO SPONSORS:
¤ Demco PCL
¤ Leapfrog Technology (from Nepal)
¤ Michelin Siam Co. Ltd.
¤ RBRA (from Philippines)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
¤ Long-term career prospects
¤ Job placements
¤ Internship opportunities
¤ On-the-job training
¤ Research partners
¤ Networking with company representatives
¤ Student Union (SU) Research Exhibition!
Please help us in spreading the word out about the Fair !!! And let us know as well if you have any company contacts that you want us to invite to the Fair.
Mark your calendar! For developments and career opportunities, please drop by at: www.careercenter.ait.ac.th
or check/like: https://www.facebook.com/officialaitcareercenter
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via phone: 662 524-6744, 662 524-6326
(c) Blood Donation: 3 December 2019
Email from AIT Medical Center (17 Sept. 2019)
The Thai Red Cross Society has been working with volunteer students and staff to collect units of blood from the AIT community. The bloodmobile visits AIT every three months, four times a year, hoping to collect enough units to supply the constant demand for blood.
We again would like to ask for your help. The next visit for blood donation is scheduled on Tuesday, 3rd December 2019, 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. at the parking lot in front of the AIT Conference Center.
Give blood! You'll experience a fulfilling sense of contribution. And the donation process isn't time-consuming. It only takes about half an hour.
On behalf of needy patients whose lives you may save, we would like to thank you very much for your time and support.
(ii) LECTURES/ SEMINARS / CONFERENCES
(a) SOM Special Talk on " Bridging the Tech Talent GAP in Asia " by Djoann Fal, CEO GetLinks: 15 Oct. 2019
You are cordially invited to attend the SOM Special Talk on " Bridging the Tech Talent GAP in Asia" by Djoann Fal, CEO GetLinks.
Topic: Bridging the Tech Talent GAP in Asia
Date: Tuesday, 15th October 2019
Time: 12:15-13:30 hrs.
Venue: Amphitheater, School of Management, AIT
(b) ‘International Symposium on Climate Change Impacts, Vulnerability and Adaptation: Asian Perspective’: 16-18 October 2019
AIT and Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research will organize the “International Symposium on Climate Change Impacts, Vulnerability and Adaptation: Asian Perspective” on 16 – 18 October 2019 at AIT Conference Center.
For more details please contact: Khun Supaluck at E-mail: email@example.com ; Tel: (66-2)-524 6569
(c) AIT Executive Masterclass Series: 18 Oct. 2019
SOM will launch the AIT Executive Masterclass Series and the first session of the series details - as follows:
Title: How to make better decisions
Speaker: Chris Lobello
Date: Friday, 18th October 2019
Time: 18:00-20:00 (Soft opening/Lecture session)
Venue: AIT School of Management, the Column Tower Sukhumvit 16 (Asoke)
More details: https://www.facebook.com/AIT-Executive-Masterclass-Series-10482337092647...
(d) Global Meet on Giant Prawns: 16 – 17 Nov. 2019
Global Meet on Giant Prawns will held on 16 – 17 November 2019 at the Shanghai Ocean University (SHOU), China. It is the 5th Conference in this series on the farming of Macrobrachium spp., jointly organized by AIT and SHOU, China
More details: https://www.facebook.com/events/411603032832797/?active_tab=about
(iii) TRAININGS / COURSES
(a) English writing courses (EL courses): 26 Aug. – 14 Nov. 2019
The registration for Academic English (EL) classes for the August 2019 Semester is now open. Please click: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAFgslmGhQJqhZ40ENac-iA6ZLLKit... and choose from the available time slots (AIT login is required).
CLASSES: 26 August – 14 November 2019
Students with English scores below AIT’s admission requirements will be automatically enrolled in the mandatory English Language (EL) courses listed below. Students will need to pay a one-time registration fee of 5,000 Baht at the AIT Cashier for EL courses. The EL course level will be automatically assigned based on a student’s current English score:
5.0 - EL15 Intermediate English Composition
5.5 - EL19 Academic and Technical Writing
***English course fee: 5,000 Baht one-time flat fee to all newly enrolled students.***
The EL courses should be your first priority. Therefore scheduling problems and conflicts are not valid reasons to request to drop out of EL courses. To drop the course, you will need to submit a memo requesting the EL exemption on a semester basis. This memo will need to be approved by your advisor and submitted to the Language Center before 16 August 2019 (AIT adding/dropping date). If you fail to drop the EL course you are enrolled in before the 6th September, you will still be graded for the EL course you have enrolled.
As you have been informed during the orientation, AIT maintains a strict policy on English language requirements. Students who have not met the English language requirements by the third semester of study will not be allowed to register for thesis or research credits.
(b) Professional Training Program on Advanced Shrimp Farming: 3 – 10 Nov. 2019
Professional Training Program on "Advanced Shrimp Farming"
Date: 3-10 November 2019
Venue: AIT Conference Center, AIT Campus
"Advanced Shrimp Farming" is one week long professional training program, which has been designed to address not only the lack of know-how and issues with farming practices but also to meet the specific needs and requirements for the sustainable development of this venture in the region. The program will cover the state of the art of farming practices, existing good practices, innovation and advanced technology in farming and shrimp healthcare along with planning and management of environmental issues with shrimp farming.
For more details pls. visit at https://www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/457
(c) Strategic Human Resource Management and Business Leadership: 11 – 15 Nov. 2019
A training program on "Strategic Human Resource Management and Business Leadership" will be organized by AIT Extension from 11-15 November 2019.
Professional Development Course on "Strategic Human Resource Management and Business Leadership"
Duration: 11-15 November 2019
Venue: AIT Conference Center
More details: www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/897
(d)Training Program on "Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand": 2 – 7 Dec. 2019
AIT Extension will organize a Training Program on “Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand" at AIT.
Program: "Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand"
Duration: 2-7 December 2019
Venue: AIT Conference Center, AIT Campus
The “Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand” is a one-week long professional development program, which has been designed to address the key issues dealing by the agriculturists and development professionals in other countries often with similar or different agro-ecological zones. At the end of this program, participants are expected to widen their views and understandings on modern and sustainable farming practices in different agro-ecological zones including low land or wetland ecosystems.
For more details please visit at www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/948
(e) Biofloc Technology Training Program: 2 – 7 Dec. 2019
A Training Program on Biofloc Technology organized by Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management (AARM) Program of AIT will be held from 2 - 7 December 2019 at the AIT Conference Center.
The event titled: Biofloc, Biomimicry, and Biological farming will be led by leading international experts on Biofloc, Aquamimicry, and sustainable shrimp farming.
For more details of the program, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
MoU Signing with the University of Wollongong (UOW), Australia / 21 Oct. 2019 / to establish academic collaboration for students exchange and double degree programs for Master and PhD in Telecommunications and Computer Sciences, as well as joint research publications
Prof. Dieter Trau / Chiang Mai, Thailand / 21 August 2019*
Prof. Thammarat Koottatep / Beijing, China / 8 – 9 September 2019*
Mr. Frank G. Yrie / Vientiane, Laos / 6 – 12 October 2019*
Dr. Wenchao Xue / Hangzhou, China / 8 – 10 October 2019*
Dr. Jonathan Shaw / Karachi, Pakistan / 9 – 11 October 2019*
Prof. C. Visvanathan / Chiang Mai, Thailand / 10 – 11 October 2019*
Dr. Nguyen Quynh Phuong / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / 11 – 16 October 2019
Ms. Kluaymai Thongkham / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / 11 – 16 October 2019
Dr. Kuo-Chieh Chao / Taipei, Taiwan / 12 – 20 October 2019
Ms. Thaniya Jirasathipornpong / Hanoi, Vietnam / 12 – 20 October 2019
Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat / Deajoen, South Korea / 13 – 18 October 2019
Prof. Rajendra P. Shrestha / Tra Vinh, Vietnam / 14 – 15 October 2019
Dr. Thi Phuoc Lai Nguyen / Vietnam / 14 – 15 October 2019
Dr. Shobhakar Dhakal / Penang, Malaysia / 14 – 16 October 2019
Prof. Kyoko Kusakabe / Shanghai, China / 16 – 24 October 2019
Dr. Eden Woon / Beijing, China / 17 – 20 October 2019
Prof. Thammarat Koottatep / Beijing, China / 17 – 23 October 2019
Ms. Danielle Duanduan Duan / Beijing, China / 18 – 20 October 2019
Prof. Sivanappan Kumar / Nadi, Fiji / 19 – 24 October 2019
Mr. Hok Panha / Siem Reap, Cambodia / 20 – 26 October 2019
Dr. Roger Levermore / Xianyang, China / 20 – 22 October 2019
Mr. Qi Xinjian / Xi’an, China / 20 – 22 October 2019
Dr. Ekbordin Winijkul / Hanoi, Vietnam / 20 – 23 October 2019
*(Staff or faculty member travelled and returned to AIT prior to documentation received for publication)
Position: Head, Climate Change Cluster (Regional Resource Centre for Asia and the Pacific)
Ref. No. 43/19
Deadline: 31 October 2019