WEEK# 43, 21 – 27 October 2019
In this issue:
(i) Invitation: AIT 60th Anniversary Celebrations, 23 - 25 October 2019
Email from AIT President (19 Sept. 2019)
Dear AIT Faculty and Staff Members,
On October 23, 24 and 25, 2019, there will be a series of activities in Bangkok and on campus to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). Distinguished university guests and AIT alumni from Thailand and overseas will join in the festivities. We also cordially invite AIT faculty, staff and students to come celebrate with us!
Since its founding in 1959, AIT has dedicated itself to capacity building and social impact research and education, benefiting Asia and beyond. On its 60th Anniversary, AIT is moving smartly forward with the motto of “Transforming AIT”, injecting more innovation, globalization, relevance, and entrepreneurship into our original mission.
Enclosed is the tentative schedule of the AIT 60th Anniversary Celebration on 23-25 October 2019. Please note that attendance to the 24 October 2019 events is limited, and will be based on receipt of online confirmations at: https://forms.gle/YiUgq1dduDFmYQD19
Please note that the Gala dinner cost is 1000 Baht per person, but all other events are free.
I would like to encourage all of you to come and mingle with guests at the AIT Open House on campus on the morning of 25 October 2019, which will be followed by a buffet lunch.
We look forward to your participation in these events.
Dr. Eden Woon
Asian Institute of Technology
(ii) Be part of the AIT Entrepreneurship Center - Join to create value and impact from your research
Email from AIT Entrepreneurship Center
As you are well aware that the AIT Entrepreneurship Center has been launched on September 27, 2019 to equip students, faculty and staffs with the spirit of innovation and start-ups. The AIT Entrepreneurship Center is envisioned to be a place for incubating young entrepreneurs and providing them with entrepreneurial and innovative capabilities for sustainable development.
This Center will provide exciting opportunities and support for you to advance your research and create greater value for yourself and the society.
• Learn: Through design and training workshops, mentoring sessions, talks and lectures by invited guests
• Interact: With Alumni mentors, enterprises and industry experts, peers in other innovation centers and entrepreneurship ecosystems
• Join: Competitions, form teams and participate in regional or overseas technology and business competition
• Build: A Startup, a company or social enterprise, transform your ideas into prototypes, form teams, validate your idea for business, incubate
To become member of the AIT Entrepreneurship Center, please register using the link below
For more information, please contact Ms. Jennifer Pangilinan at email@example.com
(iii) Dr. Chuenchom Chueluecha (Rehabilitation Physician) will be on leave
Email from AIT Medical Center (15 Oct. 2019)
Please be informed that Dr. Chuenchom Chueluecha (Rehabilitation Physician) will be on leave on Friday, 18th and 25th October 2019. For those who have an appointment with the doctor during this period, please re-schedule your appointment.
(iv) AIT official public holidays and year-end Break for the Year 2020
Director of Academic Administration (8 Oct. 2019)
In line with Institute policies, the AIT Management agreed to designate the following 13 official public holidays, and 6-day year-end break, for the year 2020.
§ 1 January, Wednesday -- New Year's Day
§ 2 January, Thursday -- Year-end Break
§ 6 April, Monday -- Chakri Memorial Day
§ 13 April, Monday -- Songkran Festival
§ 14 April, Tuesday -- Songkran Festival
§ 1 May, Friday -- National Labor Day
§ 4 May, Wednesday -- Coronation Day
§ 6 May, Wednesday -- Visakha Bucha Day
§ 3 June, Wednesday -- H.M. Queen Suthida's Birthday
§ 28 July, Tuesday -- H.M. the King's Birthday
§ 12 August, Wednesday -- H.M. the King's Mother Birthday
§ 13 October, Tuesday -- H.M. late King Bhumibol Memorial Day
§ 23 October, Friday -- Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
§ 7 December, Monday -- Birthday Anniversary of H. M. late King's Bhumibol Adulyadej (substitute for 5 December, Saturday)
§ 25 December, Friday -- Year-end Break
§ 28 December, Monday -- Year-end Break
§ 29 December, Tuesday -- Year-end Break
§ 30 December, Wednesday -- Year-end Break
§ 31 December, Thursday -- Year-end Break
Please be guided accordingly.
(v) AIT Academic Calendar 2020
Email from Office of Student Affairs (17 Oct. 2019)
Kindly be informed that the current AIT desk calendar is being redesigned and will be available before the year ends.
For planning purposes, the file of the AIT Academic Calendar 2020 was emailed to AIT Community to be able to import it to e-calendar (Google Calendar, MS Outlook, etc.). The academic schedules for 2020 can also be accessed in the Students Website at this link.
(vi) Trial-Financial Times from now - 30 October 2019
Email from AIT Library (10 Oct. 2019)
The Library is pleased to inform you that Financial Times has offered a trial for AIT members from now until 31 October 2019.
To have access to a trial of Financial Time Online, please register from the link below by using the AIT e-mail address.
Please note that the publisher allows only 300 users during the trial periods.
(vii) New OpenVPN
Email from Helpdesk (8 Oct. 2019)
Dear all users,
We would like to announce the availability of the enhanced OpenVPN service which can support all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS and Android). To use it, please follow the instructions from https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/
We will discontinue the old OpenVPN on 1 November 2019.
(viii) New Trial Databases – NATURE
Email from AIT Library (2 Sept. 2019)
You are eligible for a free trial of Nature and 13 Nature Journals. The trial periods will be started from 1 September to 31 October 2019. Please find below the list of journals and links.
Nature Climate Change
Nature Cell Biology
Nature Reviews Microbiology
Nature Ecology & Evolution
Off-Campus Access to e-Resources
You will be required to access through VPN. How to set up VPN, please follow the link below.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(viii) Trial for SAGE Premier and SAGE Business Cases from 7Aug. – 18 Nov. 2019
Please be informed that SAGE has offered a free trial for SAGE Premier and SAGE Business Cases to AIT members from 7 August 2019 – 18 November 2019.
- To search Sage Premier, please click on this link: https://journals.sagepub.com/ .
- To search Sage Business Cases, please click on this link: https://sk.sagepub.com/cases
(Kindly note that Sage Business Cases allows AIT members to download only 50 cases during the trial period.)
The information about SAGE Premier and Sage Business Cases are as follows.
SAGE Premier is the largest of the journal package offered by SAGE.
It includes the international, peer-reviewed journals, including high-impact research titles published on behalf of over 400 scholarly and professional societies.
It provides electronic access to more than 1,000 peer-reviewed journals (over 900,000 articles).
Journals can be accessed online back to 1999.
SAGE Business Cases is designed to engage students in applying core concepts to practice through the use of examples from the global business environment. There are 2,500 cases on SAGE's digital library platform. Theses cases are integrated with SAGE's journal, book, video, and reference content.
SAGE Business Cases covers the following subject areas.
Marketing and Market Research
Strategy and Strategic Management
Human Resource Management/ Organization Studies
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Accounting and Finance
Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Public and Non-profit Management
Business Research Methods
The Library hopes you will find the Sage Premier and Business Cases useful for your research and studies.
Thank you very much for your attention.
(i) Reservation for Main Ground
Email from AIT Student Union (14 Oct. 2019)
Please be informed that the main ground is reserved for a football match in AIT 60th year anniversary celebration event as the following schedule:
Time and Date: 24 October 2019, 03.00 PM - 06.30 PM.
Thank you very much for your kind consideration.
(ii) Road improvement work
Email from OFAM (17 Oct. 2019)
Please be informed that we have started the road improvement project in the following areas from 17 October 2019 and is scheduled to finish 23 October 2019
• ISE to SOM
• Tennis court Junction (Old lawson Junction) to Dorm Q
• 7-Eleven to SOM
Please try to avoid using these roads if possible and there may be some noise.
We request your kind cooperation and we apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused
(iii) Improvement work at five buildings from 23 September
Email from OFAM (20 Sept. 2019)
Please be informed that the contractor will start the improvement work of exterior painting at the following five buildings. The work is scheduled from Monday, 23 September to Wednesday, 23 October 2019,
AIT Conference Center: Painting inside (lobby area ceiling) and exterior painting
During this time there might be a loud noise, smell, and few areas may be closed due to the improvement work. As well, we request the residents living around that area and AIT community visiting AITCC to be careful, while you are passing by that area.
(a) 2 weeks to go! AIT Career Fair - 30 October 2019! Record-breaking 52 companies to meet!
We are happy to inform you that a record breaking fifty-two (52) organizations have confirmed so far to join the AIT Career Fair, in time for the 60th AIT Anniversary celebration this month. The Fair is scheduled on 30 October 2019 (Wednesday) from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. at the AIT Conference Center. You are cordially invited to explore and uncover opportunities offered by the companies that are joining the event.
A brief profile of the companies that are attending our Fair for the very first time are given below:
1. Asia Technology Industry - provider of indoor and outdoor positioning system using BLE
2. Asian Development Bank (ADB) - an international development finance institution dedicated to reducing poverty in Asia and the Pacific through loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development
3. Beryl 8 Plus Co. Ltd. - largest sales force partner in Asia with 100+ salesforce consultants, covering the complete salesforce customer success platform suite
4. KG Engineering Co. Ltd., - leader in mechanical electrical system engineering (M&E), solar power generation system and integrated energy saving system
5. KP Solution Co. Ltd. - provider of professional software for financial business, automobile/service center, transportation business and accounting system
6. My Internship Asia (Thailand) Ltd. - one of the leading internship placement companies in Thailand
7. Neon InfoTech South East Asia Co. Ltd. - provider of engineering and IT software solutions
8. Nova Green Power System Co. Ltd. - provider of software development, energy management solution, IOT platform service, and embedded systems design for your solutions
9. Omise Company Ltd. - payment gateway for Thailand, Japan and Singapore providing both online and offline payment solutions to merchants from startups to large cos.
10. Plan International Thailand - a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children's rights and equality for girls
11. Promptnow Co. Ltd. - is leading the mobile handset experience revolution in Thailand and the Region by developing innovative user experiences on mobile handsets
12. Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co. Ltd. - a global player in the technology and service sector and active in the four business sectors of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology in Thailand and major manufacturer of automotive parts with worldwide export
13. Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates (from Philippines) - a consulting firm engaged in complete engineering design and management services
14. Talent Connects Private Ltd. (from Nepal) - a leading jobs portal site based in Nepal
15. Thanachart Bank PCL - Thailand’s sixth-largest bank by assets size and the country's leading automobile lender
16. Tractebel Engineering Ltd. - one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies with more than 150 years of experience and provider of worldwide life-cycle consultancy and multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure
17. United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) -the regional development arm of the United Nations for the Asia-Pacific region
18. Victory Farms Limited (from Kenya) - the fastest growing fish farm in sub-Saharan Africa
The above companies are now joining the list with:
1. Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) - an intergovernmental organization that works to build the resilience of people and institutions to disasters and climate change impacts in Asia and the Pacific
2. Asian Engineering Consultants Corp. Ltd. (AEC) - consulting services for major public and private construction projects
3. Amata Corporation PCL - world’s leading industrial city developer
4. Banpu Innovation and Ventures Co. Ltd. - a new division of Banpu PCL, a Thai energy company which deals in refining and marketing petroleum products, with focus on disruptive technology development via R & D, accelerator, incubator and corporate venture capital initiatives
5. Berli Jucker PCL - a major Thai import and export firm
6. Biosci (Thailand) Co. Ltd. - provider of world class data analysis software, data management solutions and training
7. Bkk French Touch Co. Ltd. - a start-up company organizing events in Bangkok such as sports contests, treasure hunts and team-building events
8. Bouygues-Thai Ltd. - leading construction company in Asia
9. Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) PCL - electronics computer manufacturing company
10. Codium Co. Ltd. – builds mobile, tablet, desktop application, and enterprise solutions using the latest open source technology
11. Consultants of Technology Co. Ltd. (COT) - Thai professional engineering consulting firm serving governmental, private sector, and international organizations/agencies
12. CP Foods (Thailand) PCL - leading agro-industrial and food conglomerate in the Asia Pacific region
13. Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL - producer of power and thermal management solutions and a regional player in segments including industrial automation, displays and networking
14. Demco PCL - one stop complete range of services for design, construction, and installation in electrical power system, including renewable energy like wind and solar, and communication system, like fiber optic and signaling
15. DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Co. Ltd - world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail
16. Double A (1991) PCL - manufacturer and distributor of pulp and paper in Thailand and internationally
17. ERM-Siam Co. Ltd. - world's leading sustainability consultancy
18. Gulf Energy Development PCL - one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future
19. Helukabel (Thailand) Co. Ltd. - cable solutions for photovoltaic systems
20. John Deere (Thailand) Ltd. - leading manufacturer of agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drive trains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment
21. Michelin Siam Co. Ltd. - one of the world's leading names in tires and mobility
22. Micromatics Co. Ltd. - one of the finest manufacturers of high precision turned parts for the automotive and many other industries in Southeast Asia
23. Pandora Production Co. Ltd. - jewelry chain featuring a variety of necklaces, rings, customizable charm bracelets & more
24. Panya Consultants Co. Ltd. - provides consulting and management services to the government, private sector and international organizations
25. Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System (RIMES) - international institution for the generation & application of early warning information
26. Siam Commercial Bank PCL (SCB) - Thailand's first indigenous bank
27. Siam Makro PCL - wholesale center for professional business operators
28. Siam University - one of Thailand's best private universities offering international programs
29. Sino-Thai Engineering and Construction PCL (STECON) - a leading engineering and construction company
30. Stonehenge Inter PCL - provides professional services in design (architecture, structure, and historical conservation) and construction management
31. TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management PCL - Thailand's largest conglomerate of consulting companies
32. The Siam Cement PLC (SCG) - leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region
33. Think Blue Data Co. Ltd. - software solutions for data visualization company
34. Vinarco Services (Thailand) Ltd. - a market leader in providing professional consultancy services across Asia-Pacific
CAREER TALK SCHEDULE:
¤ ASEAN Career Fair with Japan 2020 Talk by Energize (Japan) on 22 October 2019 (Tuesday), 3:00 - 5:00 pm, MEB Auditorium;
Company Guest Presenter: Mr. Ariki Ono, Chief Operating Officer , NTT Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Special Attraction: Possible travel scholarships for selected applicants to Singapore for ASEAN Career Fair with Japan in February 2020!
¤ Beryl 8 Plus Career Talk on 6 November 2019 (Wednesday), 3:00 - 4:00 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ Pandora Career Talk on 6 November 2019 (Wednesday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ Consultants of Technology (COT) Career Talk on 8 November 2019 (Friday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
¤ Delta Electronics Career Talk on 12 November 2019 (Tuesday), 4:00 - 5:30 pm, MEB Auditorium
COMPANIES CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS ON CAREER FAIR DAY:
¤ Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) PCL
¤ Delta Electronics PCL
¤ Demco PCL
¤ Gulf Energy Development PCL
¤ KP Solutions PCL
¤ Micromatics Co. Ltd.
¤ Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates
CAREER CENTER WEBSITE LOGO SPONSORS:
¤ Demco PCL
¤ Gulf Energy Development PCL
¤ Michelin Siam Co. Ltd.
¤ Nova Green Power System PCL
¤ Ruel B. Ramirez & Associates
¤ AIT Student Union (AIT-SU) sponsored RESEARCH EXHIBITION related to students’ research at the AITCC Lobby
¤ Variety of food and drinks sold outside the AIT Conference Center
(Note: Stalls for free to those interested to rent for selling refreshments/lunch and provide games! just contact us)
¤ Raffle draw at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for registered Career Fair participants
¤ AND Goodies! free stationery, souvenirs and a lot more!
Mark your calendar! For developments and career opportunities, please drop by at: www.careercenter.ait.ac.th
or check: https://www.facebook.com/officialaitcareercenter
or email: email@example.com
or contact us via phone: 662 524-6744, 662 524-6326
(b) Blood Donation: 3 December 2019
Email from AIT Medical Center (17 Sept. 2019)
The Thai Red Cross Society has been working with volunteer students and staff to collect units of blood from the AIT community. The bloodmobile visits AIT every three months, four times a year, hoping to collect enough units to supply the constant demand for blood.
We again would like to ask for your help. The next visit for blood donation is scheduled on Tuesday, 3rd December 2019, 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. at the parking lot in front of the AIT Conference Center.
Give blood! You'll experience a fulfilling sense of contribution. And the donation process isn't time-consuming. It only takes about half an hour.
On behalf of needy patients whose lives you may save, we would like to thank you very much for your time and support.
(ii) LECTURES/ SEMINARS / CONFERENCES
(a) Japan ASEAN Career Fair Committee Career Talk by Energize Inc. Japan: 22 Oct. 2019
AIT Career Center will organize the Japan ASEAN Career Fair Committee Career Talk by Energize Inc. Japan. NTT Data (Thailand) representatives, a top 10 global business and IT services provider, will also join to present their company profile and career opportunities. Please find details below and pre-register to reserve your seats.
Date: 22 October 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 3 pm to 5 pm
Venue: MEB Auditorium
Speakers: Ms. Nami Tagawa, Associate, Energize Inc. Japan
Company Guest Presenters:
Mr. Ariki Ono, Chief Operating Officer, NTT Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Khun Wanrapa Phankrut, HR Director, NTT Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(b) AIT Executive Masterclass Series: Innovation in Healthcare by Susie A. Ruff: 28 Oct. 2019
School of Management will organize AIT Executive Masterclass Series: Innovation in Healthcare by Susie A. Ruff on 28 October 2019 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at AIT School of Management (City Campus), 15th Floor, the Column Tower, Sukhumvit 16 (Asoke) Bangkok.
Susie A. Ruff holds a M.Sc. in International Business Administration. Graduate of Copenhagen Business School with Executive Education from Stanford University and Imperial College.
Session possibilities: Strategic Partnerships for Healthcare Innovation, User-driven Innovation in Healthcare, Innovation in Healthcare between corporates, start-ups & SME’s and healthcare professionals.
Ticket: 3,000 Bht / Alumni 1,500 Bht.
Please contact: Tel. 061-4018509 or 02-524-6622
(iii) TRAININGS / COURSES
(a) English writing courses (EL courses): 26 Aug. – 14 Nov. 2019
The registration for Academic English (EL) classes for the August 2019 Semester is now open. Please click: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAFgslmGhQJqhZ40ENac-iA6ZLLKit... and choose from the available time slots (AIT login is required).
CLASSES: 26 August – 14 November 2019
Students with English scores below AIT’s admission requirements will be automatically enrolled in the mandatory English Language (EL) courses listed below. Students will need to pay a one-time registration fee of 5,000 Baht at the AIT Cashier for EL courses. The EL course level will be automatically assigned based on a student’s current English score:
5.0 - EL15 Intermediate English Composition
5.5 - EL19 Academic and Technical Writing
***English course fee: 5,000 Baht one-time flat fee to all newly enrolled students.***
The EL courses should be your first priority. Therefore scheduling problems and conflicts are not valid reasons to request to drop out of EL courses. To drop the course, you will need to submit a memo requesting the EL exemption on a semester basis. This memo will need to be approved by your advisor and submitted to the Language Center before 16 August 2019 (AIT adding/dropping date). If you fail to drop the EL course you are enrolled in before the 6th September, you will still be graded for the EL course you have enrolled.
As you have been informed during the orientation, AIT maintains a strict policy on English language requirements. Students who have not met the English language requirements by the third semester of study will not be allowed to register for thesis or research credits.
(b) Professional Training Program on Advanced Shrimp Farming: 3 – 10 Nov. 2019
Professional Training Program on "Advanced Shrimp Farming"
Date: 3-10 November 2019
Venue: AIT Conference Center, AIT Campus
"Advanced Shrimp Farming" is one week long professional training program, which has been designed to address not only the lack of know-how and issues with farming practices but also to meet the specific needs and requirements for the sustainable development of this venture in the region. The program will cover the state of the art of farming practices, existing good practices, innovation and advanced technology in farming and shrimp healthcare along with planning and management of environmental issues with shrimp farming.
For more details pls. visit at https://www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/457
(c) Strategic Human Resource Management and Business Leadership: 11 – 15 Nov. 2019
A training program on "Strategic Human Resource Management and Business Leadership" will be organized by AIT Extension from 11-15 November 2019.
Professional Development Course on "Strategic Human Resource Management and Business Leadership"
Duration: 11-15 November 2019
Venue: AIT Conference Center
More details: www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/897
(d)Training Program on "Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand": 2 – 7 Dec. 2019
AIT Extension will organize a Training Program on “Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand" at AIT.
Program: "Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand"
Duration: 2-7 December 2019
Venue: AIT Conference Center, AIT Campus
The “Sustainable Agriculture, Agribusiness and Value Chain Management in Thailand” is a one-week long professional development program, which has been designed to address the key issues dealing by the agriculturists and development professionals in other countries often with similar or different agro-ecological zones. At the end of this program, participants are expected to widen their views and understandings on modern and sustainable farming practices in different agro-ecological zones including low land or wetland ecosystems.
For more details please visit at www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/948
(e) Biofloc Technology Training Program: 2 – 7 Dec. 2019
A Training Program on Biofloc Technology organized by Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management (AARM) Program of AIT will be held from 2 - 7 December 2019 at the AIT Conference Center.
The event titled: Biofloc, Biomimicry, and Biological farming will be led by leading international experts on Biofloc, Aquamimicry, and sustainable shrimp farming.
For more details of the program, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
• MoU Signing with the University of Wollongong (UOW), Australia / 21 Oct. 2019 / to establish academic collaboration for students exchange and double degree programs for Master and PhD in Telecommunications and Computer Sciences, as well as joint research publications
Mr. Terdkiad Nontapot / Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand / 20 – 21 September 2019*
Prof. Mukand Singh Babel / Tehran, Iran / 8 – 12 October 2019*
Dr. Vilas Nittivattananon / Penang, Malaysia / 13 – 16 October 2019*
Dr. Manzul K. Hazarika / Daejeon, Korea / 13 – 18 October 2019*
Mr. Ida Bagus Hendra Gupta / Penang, Malaysia / 14 – 18 October 2019*
Prof. Deepak Sharma / Sendai, Japan / 16 – 20 October 2019*
Prof. Kyoko Kusakabe / Shanghai, China / 16 – 24 October 2019
Prof. Thammarat Koottatep / Beijing, China / 17 – 23 October 2019
Prof. Nguyen Thi Kim Oanh / Hanoi, Vietnam / 18 – 23 October 2019
Prof. Kanchana Kanchanasut / China and Japan / 18 – 26 October 2019
Prof. Sivanappan Kumar / Nadi, Fiji / 19 – 24 October 2019
Mr. Hok Panha / Siem Reap, Cambodia / 20 – 26 October 2019
Dr. Roger Levermore / Xianyang, China / 20 – 22 October 2019
Mr. Qi Xinjian / Xi’an, China / 20 – 22 October 2019
Dr. Ekbordin Winijkul / Hanoi, Vietnam / 20 – 23 October 2019
Ms. Mahbooba Amin / Phuket, Trang, and Songkhla, Thailand / 25 – 30 October 2019
Mr. Tharakorn Chanlapa / Phuket, Trang, and Songkhla, Thailand / 25 – 30 October 2019
Prof. Weerakorn Ongsakul / Melbourne, Australia / 26 October – 1 November 2019
*(Staff or faculty member travelled and returned to AIT prior to documentation received for publication)
Position: Head, Climate Change Cluster (Regional Resource Centre for Asia and the Pacific)
Ref. No. 43/19
Deadline: 31 October 2019
Position: Programme Officer (Regional Resource Centre for Asia and the Pacific)
Ref. No. 45/19
Deadline: 30 November 2019